- New Equipment
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Compact Construction Equipment
- Light Towers
- Material Handlers
- Material Handlers - Logging
- Material Handlers - Scrap/Recycling & Portside
- Truck Mounted Insulated Devices
- Materials Processing - Powerscreen®
- Materials Processing - Terex® Minerals Processing Systems
- Materials Processing - Terex® Mobile Processing Equipment
- Used Equipment
Material Handlers - Logging
Power for Towing - Precision for Loading
Rugged and field proven, Terex® Fuchs log handling equipment is built to efficiently move more material, whether at the mill yard or working the line in the field. Purpose-built for log handling, the machine’s drive system delivers the power and torque for towing fully loaded trailers, while advanced kinematics deliver the precision to quickly load/unload trailers and charge the infeed deck. A wide undercarriage delivers excellent stability and lift capacities when operating at the machine’s fully extended reach, up to 49.5 ft (14 m).
- Take advantage of the Terex® Fuchs benefits
- Tire drive system features a heavy duty undercarriage with wide outrigger base for excellent stability at the mill yard.
- Available robust track drive system for working the line in the field.
- Two-speed powershift transmission with four-wheel drive delivers both power and torque.
- Flexibility increased through a variety of available pulpwood and combination grapples.
- Hydraulic-lift cab with large, panoramic windows for safe and ergonomic operation.
- Delivers the power to lift up to 15,600 lb (7,076 kg) at a 30-ft (9.1-m) radius.
- Responsive, agile steering and a smooth, jolt-free drive train, delivering excellent maneuverability.
hp kW (hp)
|Reach to stick tip