- New Equipment
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Compact Construction Equipment
- All Terrain Cranes
- City Cranes
- AC 40 City
- Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes
- Lattice Boom Truck Cranes
- Telescopic Crawler Cranes
- Telescopic Truck Cranes
- Rough Terrain Cranes
- Cab Down Cranes
- Military Cranes
- Pick & Carry Cranes
- Tower Cranes
- Light Towers
- Material Handlers
- Truck Mounted Insulated Devices
- Materials Processing - Powerscreen®
- Materials Processing - Terex® Minerals Processing Systems
- Materials Processing - Terex® Mobile Processing Equipment
- Used Equipment
The compact dimensions of Terex® city cranes help them go where other cranes can’t.
Add in the manoeuvrability to make tight turns against the high curbs of city streets, and it’s easy to see why Terex® city cranes are the ideal choice for restricted work areas.
Even more, once on the jobsite they have the versatility to perform a wide range of work with only one operator needed.
Terex® City Cranes with lifting capacities of 30 and 40 metric tons (33 to 44 US tons) ensure large lifting capacities across the entire working range.
The design is customer-oriented, to provide maximum mobility and versatility, so the cranes can be used for many jobs or applications.
An excellent relation between crane weight and lifting capacity makes the things different.
|AC 40 City|